Friday, May 5, 2023

Since We Fell


 “Since We Fell” by Dennis Lehane
Published by HarperCollins

 Finished 5/5/23 – 4/5 stars

 

What a roller coaster ride!!  It starts out a little slow but then there are so many ups and downs and twists and turns, you truly never know what is going to happen next.  Definitely my kind of book.  Even with that said, I just couldn’t give it 5 stars.  At times I felt like it was a little too far-fetched plus there were some holes that needed filling but overall, great story.  I just wish it had one more chapter, although that might have led to a sappy ending and nobody wants that.  I’ll just finish it my head and give it the ending I want it to have. 

 

Although I’ve watched (and LOVED) Mystic River, I had never read any of Dennis Lehane’s books prior.  Now I think I’ll have to go in and add some to my TBR list.

 

#SinceWeFell

#DennisLehane

#HarperCollins

#2023Reads

#LynnsBookReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment