Tuesday, February 28, 2023

"Billy Summers"

 

“Billy Summers” by Stephen King

Published by Scribner

Finished 2/28/23 – 3.5/5 stars

I’m afraid to read Stephen King’s horror books but this is my 2nd novel of his and I definitely enjoyed it.  It’s a little slow at times, but the story itself is really good and the ending is perfect.  Billy Summers may be a paid assassin, but he’s a character you’ll fall in love with anyway.  Give it a read and you’ll see what I mean.

Bonus - Whereas there is a nod to Stephen King’s The Shinning in the 2nd half of the book, there are also mentions of other books within the book.  It always makes me happy to see an author give a shout out to another author.

#BillySummers

#StephenKing

#Scribner

#2023Reads

#LynnsBookReviews


No comments:

Post a Comment