Tuesday, June 25, 2024

"The Last Flight"


 

“The Last Flight” by Julie Clark
Published by Sourcebooks
 
This book will have you hooked from page 1, and you won’t want to put it down.  I’m sure many people read it in one sitting because it’s not long (<300 pages) and so fast paced.  It’s written in alternating points of view – 7 months leading up to the plane crash and post crash, with plenty of suspense in both.  The only reason it’s not a 5-star read for me is because I’m more of a realistic fiction reader and this was a little too far fetched for me at times.  Still a great read and I can easily see how it’s a 5-star read for others though.  I definitely recommend it.
 
Finished 6/24/24 – 4/5 stars

#thelastflight #julieclark #sourcebooks #2024reads #lynnsbookreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment