Sunday, July 2, 2023

The Lost Girls of Paris


 

“The Lost Girls of Paris” by Pam Jenoff
Published by Park Row Books
Finished 7/2/23 – 3/5 stars
 
This is a historical fiction about female secret agents tasked with getting communications in and out of France during WWII.  I think the concept of the story was great, but I found the actual storyline lacking.  I would have preferred more about the women and what they had to overcome and less about Grace (a woman in NY in 1946) and Eleanor (the leader of the women).  Actually, it could have completely eliminated the Grace storyline, keeping it in 1944, and I think I would have enjoyed it more.  Don’t get me wrong…. I did enjoy it.  I just think it could have been better.
 
#TheLostGirlsofParis
#PamJenoff
#ParkRowBooks
#2023Reads
#LynnsBookReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment