Saturday, July 9, 2022

Into the Water


“Into the Water” by Paula Hawkins

Published by Riverhead Books

Finished 7/9/22 – 5/5 stars
 
I finished this book in just a few days!  Yes, I’m on vacation so I have more time to read but still.  That’s how good of a book it is.  Initially I thought it would be hard to follow along with all the different characters that have individual chapters but it really wasn’t.  It just gave you more perspectives into the storyline. 
 
The story is set at a “Drowning Pool” in England, where the river slows enough to create a deep pool of water for swimming.  In the past it was used to test women to see if they were witches.  Recently there have been more drownings.  Were they suicides, accidents, or murder?  Or a combination of all 3?  I can’t tell you.  You’ll have to read it to find out.  And trust me, you’ll change your mind a few times regarding at least one.
 
#IntoTheWater
#PaulaHawkins
#RiverheadBooks
#2022Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment