Friday, November 3, 2023

The Porcelain Maker


 

“The Porcelain Maker” by Sarah Freethy
Published by St. Martin’s Press
Finished 11/2/23 – 3/5 stars
 
For an author’s debut novel, I think she did well.  As a person who reads a lot of historical fiction during the time of WWII, I came away expecting more.  The storyline was original and enjoyable, but I think more character depth would have made it better, especially for Clara and Lotte.  Overall, I do recommend it and look forward to reading more by Ms. Freethy.
 
Thank you to NetGalley and St Martin’s Press for the complimentary copy of this book – coming out 11/7.  As always, the opinions expressed within this review are completely my own.
 
#ThePorcelainMaker
#SarahFreethy
#StMartinsPress
#NetGalley
#2023Reads
#LynnsBookReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment