Saturday, November 11, 2023

The Perfect Marriage

 

“The Perfect Marriage” by Jeneva Rose
Published by Bloodhound Books
Finished 11/11/23 – 5/5 stars
 
Fantastic debut novel!!  Written with alternating points of view, giving different insights into what may have happened. I wouldn’t say there are twist and turns, but there are lots of little nuggets thrown in that keep you second guessing how it’s going to turn out.  I changed my mind multiple times throughout the story as to who was responsible for the murder.  My only negative would be that I disagree with the description of Gainesville, VA – it’s really not the small town it’s made out to be and Prince William County is quite large.  Easy enough to get passed and truly enjoy the storyline though.  I definitely recommend this one and look forward to more books by this author. 
 
#ThePerfectMarriage
#JenevaRose
#BloodhoundBooks
#5StarReads
#2023Reads
#LynnsBookReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment