Wednesday, October 25, 2023

The Housemaid's Secret

“The Housemaid’s Secret” by Freida McFadden
Published by Bookouture
Finished 10/24/23 – 4/5 stars
 
When I finished “The Housemaid” I was surprised to hear there was a sequel because I wasn’t sure how the storyline could continue.  I just had to go get it so that I could find out (and because I enjoyed the first one so much).  I can tell you….it did not disappoint.  Based on the first book, I knew there would be twists so I was able to guess some but definitely not all.  She still managed to surprise me with another phycological thriller.  And apparently, she’s planning on doing it again with a 3rd book this spring.  I’m sure I’ll be reading that one as well.
 
#TheHousemaidsSecret
#FreidaMcFadden
#Bookouture
#LynnsBookReviews
#2023Reads

 

No comments:

Post a Comment