Sunday, September 22, 2024

Night Road


“Night Road” by Kristin Hannah
Published by St. Martin’s Griffin
 
This is my first Kristin Hannah book that isn’t historical fiction, and I loved it just as much as the others I’ve read.  I was definitely engrossed in the storyline because it actually brought tears to my eyes a few times and I don’t cry easily at books.  I’m guessing that is partly because I have 2 young adult daughters that I recently helped guide through those teen years, so it hit a little too close to home at times.  Overall, I would say it is a story of choices and consequences (both for children and parents alike), trauma and healing, friendships, and above all, family and the love that binds us.  I highly recommend this one. It may be heart wrenching at times but it is also loaded with many other emotions and feel good moments.
 
Finished 9/22/24 – 5/5 stars
 
#nightroad #kristinhannah #stmartinsgriffin #5starreads #2024reads #genxreads #bookstagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment