Monday, March 11, 2024

Year of Yes


 

“Year of Yes: How to Dance it Out, Stand in the Sun, and Be Your Own Person” by Shonda Rhimes
Published by Simon & Schuster Audio
 
Whereas I consider this a 4-star read, I can see where others would rate it differently.  This is a book of making changes in your life, finding another side of you.  I think ratings will be reflective of what people get out of the reading experience.  Personally, I really enjoyed it.  I think Shonda is a powerful woman and can be an inspiration to others – find her commencement speech on YouTube for just a taste.  I wish I had the courage to have a year of yes but honestly, it scares me.  And my “yeses” wouldn’t be nearly as big as hers.
 
Finished 3/11/24 – 4/5 stars
 
#Yearof Yes
#ShondaRhimes
#SimonSchusterAudio
#2024Reads
#LynnsBookReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment