Friday, August 25, 2023

The Storyteller


 "The Storyteller" by Dave Grohl
Published by Harper Audio (I normally don't review audiobooks but have decided to start)
Finished 8/25/23

This memoir is aptly titled because Dave Grohl is a great storyteller.  And you don’t need to be a Nirvana or Foo Fighters fan to enjoy it.  It’s full of stories of his upbringing, love of music, and love of musicians who helped shape his life.  A bonus for me were his stories of growing up in Northern Virginia because we are the same age and grew up in the same county.  Leaves me wondering if we were ever in the same place at the same time…..probably not, but you never know.  Either way, I loved the book and listening to him tell me all about his life so far.

Side note – I don’t know about the physical book but if you listen to the audio, continue past the credits to hear one last story.  I’m not sure why it wasn’t included in the main part of the book but it’s there at the very end.

#TheStoryteller
#DaveGrohl
#HarperAudio
#2023Reads
#LynnsBookReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment