Saturday, December 17, 2022

After Anna


 “After Anna” by Lisa Scottoline

Published by St Martin’s Press

Finished 12/17/22 – 4/5 stars    

 You know how in real life you sometimes get a feeling that something is just not right?  Well, I got that feeling multiple times while reading this book.  And I must say, that feeling was almost always right, although I did not guess the final ending correctly.  But that’s the fun of reading a book with lots of twists and turns to keep you on your toes.  You think you know what’s going to happen but then the story takes a turn and you have to rethink it all again.  And because of all the twists, I really can’t tell you much about this book other than that I think the backbone of the story is the love a parent has for their child.  You in no way need to be a parent to enjoy it though.  You just need to enjoy books that will keep you guessing.

 #AfterAnna
#Lisa Scottoline
#StMartinsPress
#2022Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment