Friday, August 12, 2022

The New Neighbor

 

“The New Neighbor” by Karen Cleveland

Published by Ballantine Books

Finished 8/12/22 – 4/5 stars

 

This is my first book by Karen Cleveland, but it will not be my last.  Although I felt it started off a little slow, once it got going it turned into a page turner.  It’s a spy thriller that had me constantly questioning characters and their motives.  I always love it when a book has me change my mind multiple times as to “who done it”.  I believe the author’s history with the CIA definitely came into play, making it a believable story.  I just wish the main character’s son had gone to VT rather than UVA – go Hokies!

 

Thank you to NetGalley and Ballantine Books for gifting me with an advanced copy to read and review.

 

#TheNewNeighbor

#KarenCleveland

#BallantineBooks

#NetGalley

#2022Reads


No comments:

Post a Comment