Saturday, March 12, 2022

The Golden Couple

 


“The Golden Couple” by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen

Published by St. Martin’s Press

Finished 3/11/22 – 4/5 stars

I greatly enjoyed the majority of this book…I just didn’t like the ending.  It felt too packaged up with a neat little bow on top.  But the rest of the book kept me thinking, wondering when the next twist or reveal would show up.  And it goes at a fairly quick pace, which I love.  It’s about a therapist who lost her license but continues helping people using her own unconventional 10 step process and “The Golden Couple” who come to her to help save their marriage.  It then becomes a “just how well do you know the people around you” kind of situation.  I definitely recommend it.

This is the 2nd book I’ve read by these co-authors.  “The Wife Between Us” was also a 4 star book for me so I guess you could say I think they make a good team.

 Thank you to NetGalley and St Martin’s Press for an advanced copy to read and provide an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment