Saturday, January 21, 2017

"The Grownup" BOOK REVIEW



"The Grownup" by Gillian Flynn
Published by Crown
Finished 1/21/17  -  4/5 stars

Creepy - 55 pages of creepy! It starts out talking about giving hand jobs and I thought, um....what am I about to read? And it stays strange for a little bit but then the creepiness arrives and stays that way for the rest of the book. And then you finish the book and think, what in the world just happened and what is about to happen? But you won't know because it's OVER.

I will say, I'm glad I didn't buy this book. Anytime an author puts out a mini book like this and charges more than $5 for the actual book or more than $1.99 for the ebook, I won't take the bait and buy it. To me, that's just wrong and appears that they are writting simply for the money. But since it was free......I have no problem reading and enjoying it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment