Thursday, February 18, 2016

"The Passenger" Review

"The Passenger" by Lisa Lutz
Published by Simon & Schuster


Ebook finished 2/18/16


4/5 Stars


This is the first book I have read by Lisa Lutz but it will not be the last.  At times it seemed a little farfetched but I thoroughly enjoyed the roller coaster ride and found it hard to put down.  I would be relaxing, enjoying the story one minute and then on the edge of my seat the next.  Each time the main character takes on a new identity, there are new risks and challenges, new relationships to create and people to deceive.  As she struggles to survive, she must also struggle with the choices she is forced to make.  Can she live with those choices?  Would it be better to go back to her true identity or continue to run?  You’ll have to read it to find out.


Thank you to NetGalley and Simon & Schuster for providing me with an advanced copy of “The Passenger” in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment