Monday, February 8, 2016

Little Free Library

I know, normally my blogs are book reviews but I wanted to share some fun news......we are getting a Little Free Library (littlefreelibrary.org) for the front of the house!  Now I can share my love of reading with the neighborhood as well :)  I'll initially stock it with books from the used books store and include books for all ages.  As I finish books, rather than trading them in to the used book store for credit, I'll put them in the library for others to enjoy.  I've also ordered some cute bookmarks to have in there for people to take as a little memento. 


As a side note....you might have noticed a big gap in time for this blog - I was in a serious reading slump.  I hardly ever picked up a book.  I think it was because I was going through an emotional time.  That has passed so now I'm back to reading and SO happy about it :)  I'm not going through books as quickly but that is just due to life getting in the way.


OK....I'm off to read now.  I have less than 100 left in my books so you'll be hearing from me again soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely idea! The second-hand bookstore in my hometown was one of my favorite hangouts.

    I'm going through the Book Bloggers List to find Mystery/Thriller reviewers so my publisher can send ARCs to them in June (book releases Oct). I can't seem to find a contact email for you. If you're available to review, please contact me at laura.6eg@gmail.com

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete