Friday, January 5, 2024

The Book of Fire


 

“The Book of Fire” by Christy Lefteri
Published by Ballantine Books
Finished 1/5/24 – 5/5 stars
 
What a way to start off the new year!  I absolutely loved this beautifully written book!  The descriptive scenes and wholesome characters pull you right in.  The story centers around a tragic forest fire in Greece but is filled with hope, love, kindness, and self-reflection.  It’s definitely a “feel good” book, but not at all the sappy kind.  I highly recommend it.  I have a copy of her critically acclaimed “The Beekeeper of Aleppo” unread in my bookcase – based on how much I enjoyed this one, it will now be moving towards the top of my to read list so that review will be coming out this year as well.
 
Thank you to NetGalley and Ballantine Books for the complimentary copy of this book.  As always, the opinions expressed within this review are completely my own.
 
#TheBookofFire
#ChristyLefteri
#BallantineBooks
#NetGalley
#2024Reads
#LynnsBookReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment