Friday, April 5, 2024

The Truth About the Devlins


 

“The Truth About the Devlins” by Lisa Scottoline

Published by G. P. Putnam’s Sons

 

I can always count on Lisa Scottoline’s stand-alone novels for my reading enjoyment.  They are always a 4 or 5 star read for me, which is why I’ve read so many of them.  They are normally easy to follow page-turners with likeable characters and entertaining storylines.  This one is no different – I became hooked right away.  It’s a family drama that includes troubles with addiction and its effects on both the addict and their loved ones as well as some criminal/legal issues thrown in there to keep you on your toes.

 

Thank you to NetGalley and GP Putnam’s Sons for the complimentary copy of this book.  As always, the opinions expressed within this review are completely my own.

 

Finished 4/5/24 – 4/5 stars

 

#thetruthaboutthedevlins

#lisascottoline

#gpputnamssons

#penguinrandomhouse

#netgalley

#2024reads

#lynnsbookreviews

#bookstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment