Friday, September 8, 2023

The River We Remember


 

“The River We Remember” by William Kent Krueger
Published by Atria Books
Finished 9/8/24 – 5/5 stars
 
I loved “This Tender Land” so I was excited to hear William Kent Krueger had a new book coming out.  He did not disappoint – I definitely enjoyed this one just as much.  He has a great talent for telling a story with plenty of character development and descriptive scenes while weaving in a little history at the same time.  There are many storylines that piqued my interest and characters that held a place in my heart so I never found my mind wandering while reading.  That says a lot for me – highly recommend it.
 
Thank you to NetGalley and Atria Books for the complimentary copy of this book.  As always, the opinions expressed within this review are completely my own.
 
#TheRiverWeRemember
#WilliamKentKrueger
#AtriaBooks
#NetGalley
#5StarReads
#2023Reads
#LynnsBookReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment