Friday, August 13, 2021

The Fallen

 

“The Fallen” by David Baldacci

Published by Grand Central Publishing

Finished 8/12/21 – 3/5 stars

 This is the first Baldacci book I’ve read in quite a while.  I’m not sure why I haven’t picked one up before now because I always enjoy the ones I read.  Like this one, full of twists and turns that I always love.  I changed my mind multiple times as to who the murderer was.  And yes, at one point I had it right….but then I changed my mind again.

 This is the 4th book in the “Memory Man” series.  I haven’t read the others yet but plan to (didn’t realize it was a series when I started).  In this book, Alex Decker, is on vacation when he comes across a murder scene.  Come to find out, there have been other recent murders in this little town that could be related.  Vacation over – time to work with local law enforcement to try and solve the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment