Sunday, April 28, 2024

You Know What You Did

“You Know What You Did” by K.T. Nguyen
Published by Dutton
 
This is a psychological thriller, who-done-it kind of book so I really can’t say much in way of the storyline, but I will say the outcome is not what I was expecting.  Unfortunately, I found it a little confusing at times.  I would say this is best read when you have longer time spans to read vs reading 15 minutes here and there.  Overall, I think this was a good story, especially knowing it’s the author’s debut book.
 
Thank you to NetGalley and Dutton for the complimentary copy of this book.  As always, the opinions expressed within this review are completely my own.
 
Finished 4/28/24 – 3/5 stars
 
#youknowwhatyoudid #ktnguyen #dutton #netgalley #2024reads #lynnsbookreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment