Wednesday, May 8, 2024

If You Would Have Told Me


 

“If You Would Have Told Me” by John Stamos
Published by MacMillian Audio
 
I greatly enjoyed listening to John Stamos read to me.  Afterall, I was one of those teenagers watching General Hospital with a poster of him on my bedroom wall.  Who didn’t love “Blackie”?  I didn’t watch much Full House when it originally came out, but I did watch it with my own kids when they were growing up.  Who didn’t love “Uncle Jessie”?  It was fun going down memory lane listening to this book.
 
Side note – if you are getting ready to marry your own Disney princess, John has the perfect wedding vows to use for inspiration to write your own.
 
Finished 5/7/24 – 4/5 stars
 
#ifyouwouldhavetoldme #johnstamos #macmillianaudio #2024reads #lynnsbookreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment