Saturday, April 9, 2016

Review - "Most Wanted" by Lisa Scottoline





“Most Wanted” by Lisa Scottoline


Published by St. Martin’s Press


Finished 4/9/16


4/5 stars


I’m a huge Lisa Scottoline fan, so maybe I went into this book expecting too much but I just didn’t love it as much as I hoped to.  My issues were that at times it seemed that some of it felt a little too far fetched and that I thought the husband should have played a larger role.  I also didn’t love the ending.  You knew going into it that the ending was going to have to somehow be wrapped into a package for you,  but I think it lacked some depth to the ending.  I can’t go into details for fear of ruining it for others but the ending truly felt like it just came out of left field. 


With that all being said, I did enjoy it.  It was an interesting concept that makes you wonder how you would feel if the father of the child you are carrying could be a serial killer.  Is that a trait that can be inherited?  Some say yes, others say no.  How would it feel to raise a child that that could possibly turn on you one day while you sleep?  Could you love it unconditionally?  Could you trust them 100%?  And what, if anything, would you do to help the donor if you could?  I’m glad these are questions I don’t have to worry about personally.


Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martin’s Press for providing me with a copy of the ebook in return for an honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment